I found a transformer that can carry three times more current than the one used in the NixieDCDC, so I experimented to see if I could increase the output current.
Click here for more information about the NixieDCDC Nixie tube power supply module.
Since the pin layout was different from the transformer I originally used, I wired it using electrical wires. For the wires, I used solder-plated wire and 0.1mm polyurethane wire.
The solder-plated wire is a solder-plated version of tin-plated wire, and the solder goes on very well, making soldering super smooth. I definitely recommend it, as it improves workability to the point where you can't go back to tin-plated wire anymore.
This is what I use for polyurethane wire.
The coating melts easily with solder and is very easy to work with.
With no load, it should be around 175V, but it was a bit low, at 165V.
I then connected a load, and added a 100kΩ load so that the current would flow at about 1.5mA. Then the output voltage dropped rapidly to about 100V. The current supplied to the DCDC is also over 500mA, so if it continues like this, it might break.
Unfortunately, I found out that this transformer cannot be used for the NixieDCDC circuit. I would like to change the circuit and try again.